As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The beautiful weather (Becky)
- The time that I had with my best friend who passed away last week (John)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those of us thirsty for spaces of safety, and those brave enough to offer them (Jason)
- My sister-in-law who is pregnant and has kidney stones and is in pain (Joe)
- My grandma in hospice, and my Mom at her bedside (Shawn)
- My step father who was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer (Rebekah)
- My bronchitis and new meds (Becky)
- Courtney and her dad who is in long term care and experiencing fading support. To know how to help her and for peace for her and her family (Melissa)
- My best friend who passed away last week and for his family and new wife (John)
- A job abroad where I live and for my pregnant sister who lost her job (Claire)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by CAMERON G. @ Flickr]