As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My brother Peter and his new wife, Courtney (Joe)
- Feeling better after concussion (Josh)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- On world refugee day, for those that have lost, for us to find ways to practice hospitality (Weylin)
- A friend who relapsed, that he would have the will to find love and value (Matt)
- The victims in London fire, and the shooting at the congressional baseball practice (Becky)
- Feeling better after concussion(Josh)
- The beginning of an intensive program, for what I need to get through (Katie)
- My good friend, Elaine, whose cancer spread (Karen)
- My cousin, who is getting a divorce and lives far away, for her healing and peace (Liz)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Benedetta Falugi @ Flickr]