As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Vox & that we would have a great day (Terry)
- God’s protection and my Dad’s help, after I almost lost a tire on my journey back to Austin (Jedda)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A friend suffering from postpartum depression, and a virus (Sarah)
- My mom who lost both parents & dog in last year, has experienced new outlook & joy with new granddaughter for continued endurance (Matt)
- The feeling of God’s presence, and a pull to work in the community
- My brother Ethan and wife who are bringing home new baby Isaiah (Gena)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by warren kirk @ Flickr]