As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My son, who was recently accepted into a high school program (Weylin)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Seizure this week, healing (Terry)
- Joey, a family friend who suffers from schizophrenia, that he would find support (Natasha)
- The new family I am working with, guidance from God to be a light in their home (Gabbi)
- My surgery on Wednesday, and fear (Madeline)
- My fear, anxiety, and struggle with suicidal thoughts (Laura)
- College friends, whose son was killed in a drive by (Rachel)
- Hope for the daughter of family friend who is suffering from undiagnosed lung problems (Lindsey)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by the 4 headed lion @ Flickr]