As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The peace and warmth that I have experienced in this community (Michael)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My reaction of using words of division in my own life and to look for opportunities to unite instead (Sarah B)
- Geeta Mondol who is our partner in India and has been diagnosed with breast cancer and needs to go through testing and treatment (Carol)
- Understanding and compassion towards my patient’s mother that I have difficulty working with and supporting (Gabbi)
- My grandmother in Philadelphia whose health took a downturn and has to remain in the hospital (Brendan)
- Chrissy and Mike whose son is waiting for a biopsy result (Rachel)
- My nephew who is in the Air Force and was deployed to Afghanistan this morning (Delores)
- My grandmother who recently had a stroke and her memory is foggy and for family decisions on how to support her (David)
- My family and I as we approach the one year anniversary of my father passing from Lou Gehrig’s disease (Sarah)
- My journey of healing (Anslee)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Brad McMurray @ Flickr]