As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The life I have now, and moving forward (Terry)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Sonja, our neighbor, who needs another foot surgery (Gideon)
- Healing after recent news that my heart attack damage is worse than we thought (Becky)
- Our friends in Venezuela who received a scholarship for their baby’s surgery, but still need to raise $45,000 (Nic)
- My sister Carlie, who is waiting for her work visa in Germany, and for her to settle in (Alison)
- My Mom, who was taken to the hospital with intense pain (Emilie)
- A Vox community member who had a breast cancer scare, and the process of removing her benign tumor (Emilie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Simon Byrne @ Flickr]