As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My first nephew, Warner, who was born a few days ago (Emma)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those in the cold this season (Hannah)
- A good friend who lost her mom unexpectedly (Molly)
- Healing of Allie’s back pain (Melissa)
- Julie, who has cancer, and the possibility of this being her last Christmas (Rebecca)
- A relative of my girlfriend, who was recently found dead (Matt)
- Uncertainty with some new career opportunities (Brandon)
- Best friend who lost her father
- Our friends in Boston who had a baby boy 3 months premature (Sam)
- My friends who recently had twins, but one needs a liver transplant (Joe)
- The Lasar family, after an overdose (Alyssa)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by irenkapatrzy @ Flickr]