As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Being back at Vox after hospital stay (Terry)
- Blessings for peace corps gig in Ukraine (Shane)
- Temporary peace in Syria (Becky)
- The beginning of advent. For Vox and for restoring my faith (Marco)
- Normal MRI results (David)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- An ability to have a heart of waiting (Weylin)
- Resolution for getting heat back on (Becky)
- My father for quick recovery from shingles (Kirsten)
- Prayers for family and togetherness; prayers for standing Rock (Melissa)
- Upcoming thyroid check and prayers for being open and empathetic towards family (David)
- Prayers for family division and Thanksgiving for new rhythms and family traditions (Angel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Brad McMurray @ Flickr]