As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The generosity of the Vox community with time and resources the last six weeks after our daughter was born (Matt)
- My Dad’s prostate cancer surgery soon, and my grandmother’s recent unexpected gallbladder surgery (Gina)
- My positive time with my sister this week, even though we usually struggle (Liz)
- Community, Vox in particular, and God’s faithfulness during my two year pursuit of a degree (Caroline)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My sister and her fiance, who are having issues (Liz)
- My brother in law Douglas, who is in the ER with health issues
- One year anniversary of my mom passing, rest and peach for my dad after a hard year (Kendall)
- My husband, who is having health scares and experiencing paralysis in his face, and our son’s nervousness about his first day of kindergarten (Kimberly)
- Everyone starting grad school next week, and my friend Sally as she starts a new career (Melissa)
- God to usher us into invitation of rest (Liz)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.