As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Coming back to vox after time away with our new baby (Randy)
- My cousin who just had a baby, new life (Allie)
- The opportunity to participate in a new class for integrative care, making change in community (Kate)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The people suffering after earthquakes in Italy and their loss (Wey)
- My brother, who has a heart problem and 1-5 years to live, that he would enjoy the time he has left and find relationship with God (Randy)
- My Dad who had a heart attack and bypass, his beautiful recovery (Andrea)
- All the students starting school (Allie)
- My hurt back (Becky)
- My move to Nashville, that I’ll find the kind of community I had at Vox for the last 2 years (Katherine)
- My dad going through struggles (Sarah)
- My best friend going through trials, that I can find a way to support her (Madeline)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by ding [email protected] Flickr]