As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our new house, my nephew’s graduation, and my wife’s pregnancy (John)
- Our ECC missionary partners, the Hoskins family, and their new car and house in Ecuador (Hannah)
- Nancy’s birthday celebration (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Allie, who is dealing with a lot of physical pain right now (Melissa)
- Healing for my back pain (Becky)
- The firefighters in Southern California battling the wildfire (Joe)
- My family and their duties after my grandfather passed away (Karen)
- Karen, who passed away early Sunday, and her family and loved ones (Daniel)
- A woman I met from Sudan who is resettling in the US, for her physical salvation and transition here (McKenzie)
- My parents, as they consider adopting their foster son, Damien (Josh)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.