As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A close friend who passed away on Friday and for the great friend that he was here on earth (Jacob)
- The potential that someone might buy my business so I can move on to the next season of work (Emilie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My girlfriend’s dad who has a health issue that degrades his lungs and needs a lung transplant (Michael)
- My friend’s 8 week old son Luke who was born with a genetic condition that is causing infant seizures (Caroline)
- My daughter Jenny who is carrying a baby named Anne whose life does not seem to be viable after birth (Joyce)
- My friend Jacob who is in the hospital for heart trouble and peace for his family
- My friend who lost his 17 year daughter to cancer and support for their family (Brandon)
- The ability to practice forgiveness towards Shawn on the street (Becky)
- Peace to be experienced in the world (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.