As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- This community, and the 5 years I’ve spent here (Nick)
- Finding a working car for myself and 3 kids (Shauna)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The victims, their friends and family in Orlando (Liz)
- Us to recognize the vision that we are all born into love (Liz)
- Patty, who is starting more chemo for her ovarian cancer (John)
- The lost fathers on this day (Becky)
- Those who don’t have fathers today (Katherine)
- My husband who left our family (Shauna)
- My grandfather, who passed this year (Giselle)
- My friend Sarah, a leader at Audubon church, who is currently supporting pulse community after the attack (Naomi)
- My journey to find a good doctor and diagnosis after experiencing neurological problems recently.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.