As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My handbag not being stolen (Marnie)
- Acts of patience and kindness by single parents.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The people of Orlando (Becky)
- Family of a friend who committed suicide (Mick)
- A friend who may have cancer at 27 years old (Sarah)
- Looking for an Art Teacher position (Kevin)
- My husband and I as he leaves the country for summer research, his safe travel. (Kristen)
- My grandmother’s failing health (Matt)
- My mom, who is going through a divorce and using suicidal language recently
- Cultural challenges and trouble finding work after moving here from Australia with my wife (Gregor)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.