As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Weylin’s graduation from seminary this week (Liz)
- God working in my life (Amber)
- My Grandmother’s non-cancer diagnosis, and that doctors are able to find out what is going on (Emily)
- The blessing of my wife, Kristen (Jack)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My new store opening at the Domain and that all final things come together, that God is glorified and that the women artisans are represented well; also continued blessing for my husband (Kirsten)
- Marco, a friend who is suffering from an infection in his foot (Becky)
- The safety of a student who ran away (Meg)
- My cousins 2 month daughter who passed away (Autumn)
- Recent difficult times with oldest and closest friend, that we would find a spirit of repentance and understanding (Jack)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.