As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The prayers of the community for an injured friend, his progress and road ahead (John)
- My next season in life after getting laid off, and the positive experience I had at that job (Mick)
- The support of my husband and my boss during my health problems these last 6 months (Natalie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Baby Penny, who just passed away, and her parents (Angel)
- My grandfather in law, whose mind is much younger than his body (Emma)
- Strength and endurance as I face facing some trials in my career and personal life in next few months (Matt)
- Spirit and body healing for my mom, who is about to go through a double mastectomy (Alina)
- One of our friends who recently went through heart surgery (Karen)
- My health and fear as I wait for medical test results this week (Natalie)
- My grandmother and grandfather and their health, for peace between their children (Matt)
- Recovery for those in Belgium (Becky)
- My friend Curtis, who was injured in a cycling accident, which is his source of income (Chloe)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.