As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Opening my own practice this week, and the decisions that led me there (Autumn)
- Geeta and the Ashish Centre (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The continued opportunity for our community to spread peace around the world(Brandon)
- A friend who is very depressed, and myself to know how to be a friend to him(Liz)
- My two oldest brothers, 1 who is in rehab, and the other who lives without a lot in a dangerous area(Matt)
- Rest and understanding to my brother Chris and his wife Shana, and their mixed family, and the bitterness from their previous marriages(Anslee)
- Healing for my eyes, and a friend who needs some warm clothes (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.