As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The beautiful weather (Becky)
- The life of my friend Elizabeth, and that she is no longer in pain, and for those of us who are grieving her (Shay)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- People in our world who are physically or emotionally displaced (Jason)
- Shirley, mom of a dear friend, who is transitioning to next life (Ryan)
- My Wife Sarah, who lost her dad after a long battle with ALS (Colin)
- My brother, who after a month in rehab sounds like his old self, and upcoming changes for my wife and I in the next few months (Matt)
- Friends Joshua and Summer, married for a long time, and have given up on their marriage (John)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.