As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My father who is recovering from a successful surgery (Steven C)
- This community and the message we heard this morning (Terry)
- Vox and Mobile Loaves & Fishes taking me to see my new home at Community First Village (Becky)
- This community and the support that we have received (Karen)
- My good friend who was diagnosed with cancer but now has a cancer free scan (Hannah)
- My husband’s cousin who had lost a daughter to cancer but just welcomed a new baby to their family (Kelly C)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those in central Texas who experienced loss from the flooding (Weylin)
- My daughter’s classmate John who is 9 and experienced a stroke (Dee)
- Harmon and Jen as they start their sabbatical journey and for their rest and safety (Karen)
- Good weather at next weekend’s fair and for my ice cream company (Brent)
- A friend who was hurt by the church (Natasha D)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.