As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The experiences and learning here in Austin for the past three months as I move back to Brazil (Hanatu)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those in South Carolina as we lament with their community in their grief and loss (Gena)
- Healing my knee from falling this week (Becky)
- My friend Sandy who has heart disease (Becky)
- Shane and Cassidy and baby Phoenix who is still in the hospital with jaundice (Brittany)
- A job interview this week (Courtney)
- My dad dealing with dementia and the physical challenges (Danny)
- Those who have lost their fathers and looking forward to healing (Selah)
- All the pain and anger that I experienced since losing my father and seeking redemption (Skylar)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.