As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friend Natasha who got in a car accident but is healthy (Melissa)
- Faith that we can have in God (Becky)
- Graduating from college this week (Emily H)
- The opportunity to spread hope and encouragement by riding my bike to Alaska to raise funds for cancer research (Jack)
- Getting into grad school for social work (Sarah)
- God’s provision of finances to treat my ankles (Claire)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those in Austin who are in need of shelter and relief from the storms and rain (Brandon D)
- Peace for Natasha from all the stress and logistics from dealing from a car accident (Melissa)
- Healing for my right eye (Becky)
- Safety from a car accident this past week (Robert R)
- My husband starting a new practice and going through a lot of challenges but experiencing a place of home in this community (Erin)
- Continued healing for my ankles (Claire)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.