As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The celebration of a coworker’s daughter, who passed away recently (Dawn)
- The time with my Aunt Casey, who visited recently (Liz)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Stephan,a Vox partner in India, whose father is having surgery for cancer (Weylin)
- Fellowship and care in a new community after my breast cancer diagnosis (Sharlene)
- Healing to my roommate Allie, who is sick and on a service trip this week (Melissa)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.