As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My fiancé and I getting married this week
- Friends who have surrounded and supported me during a recent difficult season in my life (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A friend who lost their son to cancer this past week (Brandon D)
- A friend in Russia that is about to have a baby but dealing with financial difficulties (Brian S)
- Matthew, my brother’s step son, who just went to live with his dad and for the difficult journey they are on (Anslee)
- A high electric bill and needing rides to church (Becky)
- My grandfather who passed away suddenly and being asked to give the memorial sermon this week
- My nephew who passed away from cancer earlier this year and my brother’s family as they deal with that loss during this Christmas (Jon H)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Randy P. Martin @ Flickr]