As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The first really good conversation with my Mom in a long time (Melissa)
- Getting rid of some debt with help of friends & neighbors (Matt W)
- My sister having a new opportunity for affordable housing (Liz)
- Weylin & Harmon for help with food stamps and Social Security (Becky)
- Beautiful community & the Lord’s presence here (Liz)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Mick & Gideon to connect and dialogue with the artists and people of India (Wey)
- My neighbor Darryl after his bypass surgery & for God to move in his life (Karen)
- Those that have complicated relationships during the holiday season (Matt W)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Brandon F Wilson @ Flickr]