As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Friends and another “family” that understands me and has supported me (Melissa)
- My brother realizing his hurt and trustin our mom to ask for help (Morgan)
- Experiencing the wedding and marriage for two of my closest friends last night (Natasha)
- Bringing our friend Aaron Hohle back safely to Austin and our community (Natasha)
- The ZAMYN community and being able to mentor our kids (Ali)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Geeta, our partner in India, whose son is extremely ill in the hospital and for the financial burden (Hannah)
- My family which is estranged and about to enter the holiday season (Melissa)
- My social security benefits to arrive soon and my hand to heal (Becky)
- Being a man walking in the darkness instead of light and having forgotten peace (Skylar)
- My brother in high school who’s going through a difficult time (Morgan)
- God to walk with my friends as they start their journey of marriage (Natasha)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by irenkapatrzy @ Flickr]