As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The diversity of church communities in Austin and their leaders (Gideon)
- Being overwhelmed by God’s blessings this past week
- My brother Jacob who will be released from prison this week (Su)
- Graduating this weekend with a degree in Computer Science (Yvonne)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Death of a friend’s grandmother in the midst of the one year anniversary of her own mother’s death (Gideon)
- God’s direction as I figure out his plan for me here in Austin
- Peace in the Ukraine (Becky)
- A friend on the drag who experienced a stroke this past week (Becky)
- Chest pains and my health (Becky)
- My brother’s transition back home from prison and that the changes will stick (Su)
- Dallas’ health and recovery from ulcers in his stomach (Rachel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by james p. lucero @ Flickr]