As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The invitation that God offers us to engage him in whatever state we’re in (Weylin)
- The blessing of being in Austin and at this church where I feel at home, cared for and where I belong (Elena)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My friend Susan who had her first baby Zachary who has been in the ICU
- My coworker who attempted suicide recently and for him to find support and know his worth through his recovery
- A young couple, Mike and Jamie, on the drag who is about to have a baby but their place has mold (Becky)
- My shoulder and back to be healed (Becky)
- My sister who is beginning a relationship and needs wisdom to decide her future direction (Alison)
- Developing spiritual disciples in my life by growing in diligence and perseverance (Caleb)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by James Fitzgerald @ Flickr]