As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friends in Austin who are generous and encouraging and make me feel like family (Marsha)
- A chance to work with Storybook project that supports mothers in jail and getting to visit the families and workers involved (Brandon D)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who experience darkness and difficulties during this season (Jason M)
- My ex-husband who is having a rough time with personal issues and losing his job
- Finding work back in Austin after my graduation next year (Marhsa)
- The kids I work with in the foster system and for comfort during this tough season for them
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by William James Vincent @ Flickr]