As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- This community of support and the shade that we are to each other (Jenny F)
- My new wife Gina (Sam T)
- My mom who found a new job and started this week (Claire)
- The support I have been getting for my health issues (Claire)
- My uncle who needed a kidney transplant and found that his son is a match
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The loss that this community has experienced and that we can weep together (Jenny F)
- This week of grief with the loss of my mother-in-law and the upcoming weeks of mourning (Sam T)
- A coworker’s son, Jackson, who has been in the hospital with pneumonia (Mick)
- My uncle who is struggling with the decision of taking a kidney from his son
- My large workload of classes this semester (Caleb)
- My sister Catherine and the pain she’s dealing with from a car accident (Courtney)
- God to continue to do his work in my attempts to follow his call (Dan)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Andrey Timofeev @ Flickr]