As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- John and Chris and those responding to God’s call to north central Austin as they start Austin Mustard Seed (Gideon)
- Imagine Art and how they serve those who they interact with (Delilah)
- My brother who is coming home after being on assignment in Afghanistan (Cole)
- Being healed through the community of Vox (Becky)
- All the prayers and support from this community for baby Hank (Mark D)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those involved in Austin Mustard Seed to have resilience and perseverance (Gideon)
- All of us who need reconciliation and acceptance with family members (Sam F)
- Surgery that baby Hank will have this Thursday on his fused skull (Mark D)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Theo Gosselin @ Flickr]