As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The ability to take a trip to Spain and do some soul searching
- Being able to spend time with family and my father-in-law
- A good friend’s sister who had successful surgery to save her hearing (Becky M)
- My neighbor Jose who was recently fired unjustly but just found new work (Candice)
- This season of stripping away labels that I have (Anslee)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A little girl whose mother recently passed away, that God’s comfort and peace would be real to her and the rest of her family (Weylin)
- A trip I’m taking to Spain in search of spiritual direction
- My sister’s farm that was lost to flooding over the weekend
- Fred’s injuries from a car accident (Becky H)
- People who need healing (Becky H)
- Confusion in my life and dealing with selfishness and hurting the closest person in my life
- My friend Dana with pancreatitis who had surgery last year but has been in the hospital past year and dealing with anger (Anslee)
- Healing for my relative Larry (John B)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Randy P. Martin @ Flickr]