As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The love, prayers, and thanks for my son’s heart surgery (Teddy)
- The puppies and kittens that found a home (Julie)
- Companionship of a cat that lives with my granny
- God’s timing and intervention (Carol)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those burdens that we feel like we need to solve. That God would lift those away from us. Help us live a life without burden and with community (Kevin)
- The family of my co-worker who lost someone and for folks losing their homes (Delphine)
- All the homeless animals, that they find homes (Julie)
- My family member who is in the hospital, pray for a good diagnosis (Gina)
- The courage to let go of burdens (JR)
- My neighbor whose daughter died in a car accident and other family problems. Pray for peace and comfort (Evan)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by filippo minelli @ Flickr]