As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- This time of waiting and friends to wait with. (Kev)
- The grant for the non-profit farm project. (Steven)
- Protecting my parents in a car accident that totaled their car. (Julia)
- Letting me walk into Gideon’s family’s life and Space 12, and learning about the word of God. (David)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who feel like they are waiting alone, pray for the communities around them. (Kev)
- Loved ones who are far away. Give them peace and energy, so they can hear the voice of the Lord clearly.
- Gideon and his family on sabbatical, let them have a great time. (David)
- For opportunities for my co-workers who are searching for God. Pray they will see how rational and beautiful faith is. (Julie)
- For Trish whose husband had a seizure and is in a coma. Pray for his recovery and their 3 kids. (Julia)
- For all the people who have left Vox for the summer to go to another country. Pray they will stay connected to you Lord. (Evan)
- My daughter’s best friend Danielle who is having a radical mastectomy. (Melissa)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Cody Cobb @ Flickr]