This coming Sunday, the Vox middle schoolers, also known as ZAMYN, will be starting a new season of discipleship and confirmation. They will be walking through the ECC’s Journey as a way for our middle schoolers to understand Scripture, faith, church and life in a way that they can develop and shape through their lens and perspective.
Here’s a glimpse of what their Sundays will look like during liturgy.
- D/C (Discipleship/Confirmation) Gatherings happen the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month @ 11am in the back portable.
- Every other Sunday students sit with their mentors during liturgy.
- On 5th Sundays students volunteer in Greenhouse.
- Student Journals are an opportunity for students to focus during the week.
- Starting in the New Year every second Sunday is a Team ZAMYN hangout after Liturgy.
After liturgy this Sunday, November 17, Team ZAMYN (including the parents, mentors and volunteers) will be hitting Torchy’s Trailer Park @ 1311 South 1st St.
If you’re interested in helping out with our middle schoolers, email MAC and she’ll get you connected.
[Photo by -MRGT @ Flickr]