As the church is the bride of Christ, one of the ways we understand his love for us is through the covenant of marriage. Most engaged couples spend more time in preparing for the celebration than in spiritual and emotional preparation for the rest of their lives together. We as a community encourage you to prayerfully invest in your relationship to establish a strong foundation for the rest of your lives.
If you want Vox to be the community you get married in, please fill out an application, and read through our process and rhythms below. Fill out the application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Couples should fill out one form for each person. You’ll be contacted with further instructions after submission.
Fall 2016 Premarital Counseling
Tuesday evenings, 7-9pm October 18, 25, & November 1. Please email email@example.com to register.
Our marriage rhythm:
- Application: Fill out the application form.
- Premarital Counseling: Group sessions are held in October and May.
- Selection of Officiant: If you would like a pastor from Vox to officiate, after counseling is scheduled you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Wedding Officiant” We highly encourage couples to have a wedding day coordinator or planner at your event if you choose a Vox pastor to officiate.
- Couples Covenant: Once a year, we welcome and pray during liturgy for newly married couples in our community, email email@example.com if you would like to participate.
- Post-marital Counseling: We encourage meeting for counseling as you both grow and navigate marriage together.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.