As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- First paying job with our new business. (Coach)
- My friend Katie who welcomed baby girl Jade. (Ali)
- An inspirational sermon. (Terry)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Wisdom to know deliverance. (Sarah)
- A friend who awaits hard decisions. (Naomi)
- My cousin Dirk’s health who is very ill with leukemia and needs a bone marrow transplant. (Liz)
- Relative’s finances who will be starting pharmacy school and acceptance to a local university.(Mike)
- Healing for a friend who is facing their dragons. (Sean)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Hipermania @ Flickr]