As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My aunt and uncle, and discovering the holy spirit (Jillian)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Friends and loved ones in Puerto Rico (Liz)
- Tally who lost her Mom in a car accident recently (Dani)
- My sister Joan who has bone cancer, comfort in lord (Jillian)
- Relief to my aunt and family, after my uncle’s suicide last week (Amanda)
- A healthy pregnancy and no more morning sickness for my wife (David)
- The hurricanes would move away from the east coast (Becky)
- Acceptance of what comes next after I found my birth mother (Jana)
- Little sister coming out to parents next week, empathy not anger, wisdom and patience for sister (Emilie)
- Hector, a friend who died in a motorcycle accident, and for his daughter (Derek)
- My sister in law, who lost a pregnancy recently (Ali)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Rosario Oddo @ Flickr]