As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A friend’s brother that died this week (Wey)
- Our hard time after our dog passed away this week (Delores)
- Possible neurological problems with my arms, and the search to figure out the problem (Matson)
- Swedish mother’s day, and for my family far away (Alice)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My cousin’s new life (Terry)
- My wedding next Sunday (Sarah)
- Paty and Trevor’s new daughter, Adalie (Kathleen)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by _hügo @ Flickr]