As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our attempts to separate true and false self, may god be with us (Kelly)
- My niece’s friend, who passed away from cancer, and for my niece’s battle with cancer (Delores)
- Humility and guidance while working in Cambodia for the summer (Natalie)
- My friend Harrison Brown who was the victim in the UT stabbing and for the blessing of his memorial (Natalie)
- My mother in law who just passed away and our move back to Colorado to support the family (Dallas)
- My friend Pete who was in a car accident in Prague and the dad passed away (Meg)
My friend in Mexico who goes into moments of solitude for her soul searching and personal journey (Gabby)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by MGness / urbexery.com @ Flickr]