As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Friend, Stacie who just had a baby (Madeline)
- Just moved from Michigan, and for myself and my car making it to Austin (Jason)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Peace and wisdom for a friend as she faces more surgeries for tumor (Emilie)
- My son’s surgery (Caylee)
- Learning to navigate OCD with silliness and joy, for Stacie who just had a baby (Madeline)
- Country of Holland, my right eye to heal, local construction to complete (Becky)
- Country of Guatemala, orphanage fire and deaths, corruption there (Katie)
- Childhood best friend’s mother who lost her battle with depression (Kathy)
- My sister’s financial crisis and physical and health issues (Naomi)
- Inmates on death-row and their suffering and healing (Miranda)
- My father’s healing from hospital and cat-scan (Jason)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Sean Yeh @ Flickr]