As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My faith in God (Terry)
- Feeling like myself again, and my opportunities (Alison)
- My new job, time off to come to church, for my new opportunities (Rebecca)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those who are unsure or worried about their status (Sarah)
- The kids I work with, for peace and comfort after the raids this week (Amanda)
- A friend struggling with cancer (Mick)
- Sarah, and her health problems (Wendy)
- Jason’s daughter’s health
- My heart problems, and Geeta’s cancer (Becky)
- Comfort for families of girls in fatal car crash in my hometown (Linsey)
- My job search, peace and comfort in the process (Trevor)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Cristina Regadas @ Flickr]