As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The sermon today, and my life (Terry)
- My time in Austin from Montreal, being reunited with God today (Samantha)
- Mundane situations that turn into opportunities for generosity, and another way of thinking (John)
- The grace and courage of two students this week, after their property and homes were vandalized (Nick)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The refugees in our community, that we can lift them up (Liz)
- Medical test results I’m getting on Monday (Jessica)
- My fellow immigrants (Alice)
- Green card holding friend, safety (Jessica)
- My roommate’s family, after he passed away this week (Matson)
- Endurance before I start a new career this summer (Matson)
- Peace and space for the teachers and nonprofit workers after this week(Melissa)
- God to release my son and his girlfriend from addiction after their relapse (Cindy)
- My brother, who just got sober, but needs liver transplant (Jana)
- My eye to be healed (Becky)
- Those that are in an uncertain place (Jon)
- Our friend Mike, who is in ICU, and his wife and kids (Hannah)
- Patience and grace as we move in with my mother in law (Autumn)
- My wife’s health, and peace of mind (Ahil)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by mil rocha @ Flickr]