As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The leadership at Vox, Amy, and all of the work in the retreat (Kristen)
- Children that love us when we have nothing left (Madeline)
- This community (Elizabeth)
- Our community, and the rest we’ve had this weekend (Jon)
- My experience this weekend, the feeling of a normal person in the community, instead of of someone who needs pity (Greg)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A friend who may not be able to have kids (Emi)
- A new friend who took their life two weeks ago (Dave)
- My best friend who is deployed in Germany, and whose Mom has breast cancer (Olivia)
- Upcoming visit to my father, who I haven’t seen in 25 yrs, and healing (Josh)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Chris Tung]