As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The healing and hopeful life found after the death of someone close (Emilie)
- My family moving on after the 3 year anniversary of my grandfather’s death, the blessing of that (Naomi)
- The Slimmer’s and my small group (Wendy)
- The reconciliation I found with my grandfather during my visit (Hudson)
- CJ, who offered me his car to help get me to early voting
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The asylum seekers I work with, for their justice in the detention system, and their home countries (Alina)
- Mary Jo, who has cancer, and for Wendy’s recovery after a hip replacement (Becky)
- A woman I met who is homeless and hiding her cancer from family (Morgan)
- The process of selling the business I had with my ex-husband (Wendy)
- My childhood friend Angel, who has melanoma that spread to her brain and liver, and especially her two sons (Mandy jo)
- The refugees in Texas, for their loss and brokenness (Courtney)
- The Shook family, who learned their child has rare disease in utero, and won’t live long after birth (Molly)
- Us to see each other with the lens that god sees us (Sarah)
- My students, who are impacted by a hostile environment with the school administration (Kevin)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by dana.gluck @ Flickr]