As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Family in town, for the joy of watching my family interact with our daughter (Kelly)
- God’s seeking us, for revitalizing us.
- My mom’s biopsy being clean (Melissa)
- Recovering from surgery on foot that was four months ago. Thanks for my patient husband and family (Megan)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My ex wife and teenager who are now homeless and trying to reestablish themselves
- The protests at standing rock. Be heard, not forgotten. For those who’ve been beaten and arrested (Abby)
- Father is stalking me, prayer for help with the authorities and safety (Yeshua)
- The aftermath of election. Prayers for divisions within families and engaging with each other To find unity. Prayers for optimism for our country and what happens after election day
- A non-violent Halloween. Prayers for my healing. (Becky)
- Our newly adopted daughter. It’s been a hard road for our family. This was a tough weekend with police involvement, and some other “bad stuff.” Prayers for how we can love her well, and for her to open up and experience our love (Trey)
- Friend Abby who’s been sick for a month and stressed with work/school
- My mom, who is in early stages of Alzheimer’s. Scary time, prayers for moving forward (Jana)
- A conversation with my dad that was difficult. Solace that Jesus loves me perfectly even though I’ve hurt others (Sarah)
- Patience as my healing continues (Megan)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by ding ren @ Flickr]