As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The healing in my eye recently (Becky)
- Exchanges of friendship and success at the first conference I planned (Alison)
- The sermon today, and our pastors (Terry)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- All of us as we continue in this journey of faith, that we would have the courage to embrace mystery (Weylin)
- Natalie, a friend who’s leukemia came back for a 3rd time, and her physical and spiritual struggle (Anslee)
- Jenice, who is about to take her premature baby home (Anslee)
- Jessica, my high school friend who was recently diagnosed with leukemia (Melissa)
- Us to use our imaginations more, and leave behind false idols (Bruce)
- The anxiety I feel as I enter this season, after having a breakdown 10 years ago, and thanks for the healing I have accomplished (Derek)
- Comfort to my friend, whose boyfriend and one band mate were killed in accident, comfort for his family, and the loss in the Austin music community (Natalie)
friend’s breast cancer has returned, her and husband and two children (Mike)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Alberto Polo Iañez @ Flickr]