As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Finding Vox 2 years ago (Terry)
- The courage to resign from my job this week, and start a new path (Scott)
- The repairs on my car my dad was able to do, that saved me lots of time and money (Liz)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- God’s spirit to invite us into moments of grace as we abandon perfection (Liz)
- My dad having back problems and getting tests done, my mom who is having a biopsy soon, comfort and healing for all of us during this intense time (Melissa)
- Healing for student who was hit by a car this week, and has swelling in his brain (Aaron)
- Perseverance in my job hunt, for career vision, and an opportunity for meaningful work (Scott)
- A friend who’s wife passed away after car accident (Alina)
- My brother who is struggling with suicidal thoughts, safety for him and his family, and how to navigate any next steps (Christi)
- My sister, who was in car accident yesterday, but not seriously hurt (Naomi)
- My cousin, who is struggling with mental health issues and cutting (Miranda)
- The 10 year old boy hit by a neighbor’s car, for healing and peace to everyone involved (Daniel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.