As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The positive experience in Indonesia with my grandmother, despite her dementia (Sarah)
- The healing of my back (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- All of the students who just went back to school, that they feel loved in their creative pursuits (Gena)
- My friend Andre, as he deals with burnout in his job and looks to the road ahead (Matt)
- My trip to Haiti this week, that I can serve and grow spiritually (Kathy)
- Wisdom and humility when I see friend for a hard conversation (Matson)
- My aunt who has breast cancer, and lost husband 5 yrs ago, and for her daughters
- My former coworker,Katie, who left her job to care for her new baby, Georgia (Naomi)
- My wife and myself as we are headed to hospital for labor induction with our first child
- My sister Lana, who struggles with anxiety, and had to withdraw from college (Lars)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by casually, krystina – away again @ Flickr]