As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The blessings of our family, and our niece’s first birthday (Molly)
- My dad,Larry, and his cancer treatment (Lauren)
- The APD officer who bought me a cane (Becky)
- The health issues our daughter had that cleared up this week (Jen)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our approach, this week that we would find more invitation and less neglect (Liz)
- Peace in a tumultuous season for my husband and myself (Molly)
- Our middle and high schoolers at camp this week (Kirsten)
- My older brother, who was paralyzed years ago, and is in the hospital for pneumonia, that he would know that he has a full life and spirit (Laura)
- Improvement in my week, and the victims of the shooting on 6th St this morning (Liz)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.