As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Stefan and the artists this week, as we all seek to connect to our maker and collaborator (Jason)
- My sister’s safe arrival in Spain, and the blessings she is finding there (Naomi)
- The artists at the residency this week (Mick)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Our neighbor, Charles, who has throat cancer and is also the sole caretaker for his parents (Mick)
- My grandmother,who lost her husband and diagnosed with cancer recently , as she struggles at the end of her life (Matt)
- My sister as she figures out summer custody of her kids with her ex-husband (Liz)
- A friend who discovered lump and is waiting for test results (Cody)
- A friend of family,and her three step-children, to hear God’s voice as she tries to leave an abusive relationship (John)
- A friend who is looking for job, the stress of that (Anthony)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.